Here are just a few weird things of note that I want to rant about but just don't have the time:
- Regarding Enterprise Architecture : Is EA About The Business Or Just IT?
- Regarding the "flat world" being tilted towards India : Infosys chief urges action on ageing
- This tagline is insane "Are you stuck at home afraid to go out because of the swine flu epidemic? Here is something to do while you are there - watch an online seminar...."
- Regarding Asia weathering the US Recession : Asian shares hit seven-month highs
- and this: China's manufacturing sector returns to growth, data show
- Regarding Gartner visibly pushing the concept outsourcing : Gartner Announces Outsourcing & Vendor Management Summit 2009
- And lastly on the US Media being woefully deluded into believing that they have any real comprehension of the history of Taiwan : Taiwan and China Mover Closer to Normal